samedi 6 novembre 2010

Entring in the Ulzzang World.

Hi everyone  first of all i want to introduce myself to u i'm a 15 girl who loves meeting new people . I live in france and  i love the ulzzang world , i don't really know more about them so i learn little by little . I want to be an Ulzzang 'cause i love thier dolly innocent face  and i'm a huge fan of asian (korean ,Japanese , Chinese... etc.) . Many people think that to be an Ulzzang u have to be asian but i think it's not true cause i want to prove that anyone can be Ulzzang . Most of the black girls i know  share the same will as me but hide it cause of the f*** haters around . I did this blog because i want to show to all those haters that not only asian can have those cute face other race can have it too. So i sopport all the girls  who want to be Ulzzang to show up. :3 <3 


4 commentaires:

  1. omfg her face is so fuckng scaryyyyy lol! :]

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You're so pretty! And you make the PERFECT Ulzzang~ None of that Photoshop crap!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. by that leaves a chick of color with this style if that style of Korea and have that be not dark skinned well is not all looks I use that style but I am white and I am quite well, by that style, you have to be white and have the face v thin small nose nothing to do this chick

    RépondreSupprimer